CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

1 month down 6 to go

Mark has been gone for a month now, doesn't seem that way though. It's gone by pretty fast and I hope that it stays that way! He is well, working his but off but doing good. They just moved thier rooms the other day which I don't like because it's not as safe as before. They were having a lot of incoming the other day, so we didn't have contact one night. He said he just didn't feel comfortable walking to the internet cafe to IM me. We usually talk once a day, he has to wake up early just so he can and I love him dearly for that. He tries to call every day but sometimes he just can't. Lately he has been IMing me in the early afternoon over here right before he goes off to bed. Hailey loves to see him on the webcam! They play peek-a-boo on a daily basis. She always knows when it's him and mimicks everything that Mark does. If Daddy rest's his head on his shoulder so does Boo, it's so cute. She loves her Daddy so much, I think more than me! She just recently learned to say "I Love Daddy" which is huge to me! Earlier on the phone she told Mark "I love you", he loved it soooo much. She definately has her Daddy wrapped around her little finger, which I don't think he minds. We have been doing OK here, somedays are harder than others and I hate those days. Yesterday was no different, Hailey locked me out of the house! I had to go next door and ask one of the Marines if they could call a locksmith. Poor baby was crying hysterically. It took him like 20 minutes to get over here and cost me 35 bucks. =( It was the longest 20 minutes of my life! In the end she was fine, just a little shaken up. Last night she wouldn't let me leave a room without her, I hope it didn't truamatize her! That's about all that has happened here that is worth writing about, sadly. I hope everyone has a great Easter! If you can, say a prayer for Mark and his buddy Rob. Tanya and I desperately want our husbands to come home safely so every little bit helps. Love yall! Mark I love you always!!! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lori

0 comments: