Well a month and a half down. Where in the world has the past 2 weeks gone? And where was I? It's OK though, time flying is always a good thing when Mark is gone. There's so much to update on. Mark got safely to his new base with Rob on Tuesday. There, he will be a lot more busy and out a lot more too. Scary, I hate to think about it, but I just can't ignore it. It's a reality for me and I hate that with everything inside of me. He is doing good though, ready to come home and I'm ready for him to be home. We celebrated our 5 year together anniversary on the 4th, yes I know, I'm a dork. I have no idea where the time has gone. Seems like just yesterday we were both teenagers, now look at us. I can't imagine spending my life with anyone but him, we were meant to be. I am so thankful to have Mark in my life, more than even he will ever know. Oh wow, it just hit me that it's April already. I'm telling you it's flying for me. Hope everyone had a good Easter, we did. Miss Tanya does too much and I'm thankful for her letting me and the boo stay over. We ate way too much though, ahh but it was worth it. What can I say I love holiday food. Well thats it from the homefront. If anyone wants to send Mark a card or care package email me and I'll hook you up with his address. Every little bit helps and it really does make their day to get mail. Love 'yall lots! Mark I love you honey, Happy Anniversary. Can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you! I miss you! XOXOXOXOXOX, Lori
Tuesday, April 05, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment