Hey Lori,
How are you doing baby? Sorry it took so long to get this to you. I'm sure the county won't care if it comes late. How has everything been at home? You should be enjoying things while I'm gone, I know you enjoy the $ . I just barely found this envelope! Anyways, I just wanted to say "hi". I miss you guys lots and hope you get that camcorder so you can send me some videos. At least send some pictures of the both of you. Things at work are doing good, I'm down to 191 from 198 in two weeks. I took the night off last night because I was tired. You need to stop being poopy when I IM you. You know that all I want to do is talk to you. How have you been holding up? I hope you're doing fine because Hailey really needs you to be there for her. Actually, you guys need to be there for each other.I love you!! I will talk to you soon baby. Take care and be safe.
Love,
Mark
Tuesday, April 19, 2005
Letter #1
Posted by Lori at 1:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment