CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 21, 2005

WOO HOO!!! 5 months to go!

Wow, it's hard to believe that 2 months today I was having to drive away from those buses, leaving my everything behind. I wish he was here right now, it is so hard without him. It's so hard to go to sleep alone, to wonder if he's OK, to pray to god that he brings him home safe. It all hurts, more than anything ever should. OK, I didn't want to make this all emotional. YAY!!! 5 months to go!!! Oh please, oh please let the time fly by. That would be ever so excellent. Maybe it will be sooner than that, Mark say's he has a feeling that they will be home sooner than we thought, how happy would that make me? But as always, you never know, so I don't have my hopes up. It's almost May, the kids will be out of school soon. OMG where have I been? Everyday is the same here so I feel lost most of the time. I wouldn't have remembered the date if it wasn't for the fact that I knew today was 2 months. Me and Hailey have been watchin the video that we recorded while Mark was still home. Hailey loves it so much, she sits so still just watching her Daddy. When it goes off she starts to cry, it hurts me to see her so sad because she cannot see Mark. She misses him a lot, we both do. Mark, you are loved and missed every second of every day. This journey called life is so much harder to go through without you by my side. I can't wait to see you, to be in your arms as soon as you step off that bus that took you away from me 2 months ago. That will be the happiest day of my life, next to having Hailey and kissing you for the first time that chilly night. If I hadn't,would you had ever kissed me? I wonder? I love you baby, till we meet again huh? As always please keep Mark in your thoughts and prayers. We all want him to come safe, so please don't forget about him. Take care everyone! I love you Mark! Your's forever, Lori

0 comments: