April 4, 2005
Lori,
Happy anniversary baby! It's been 5 wonderful years with you by my side. I know that this must be the most miserable time of your life too. I can only apologize for not being with you on this day. I can promise that on Oct. 29 we will go out in style. I love you so much that it hurts. I am in total agony with the fact that I atill have 5 months left without you by my side. I love you more than life itself and would lay down my life in an instant for you. You are the love of my life and I am truly lucky to have you there by my side. Together during this journey of life, I want to see the world with you. I want you to be part of me with every new and amazing experience. With you, I want to raise our little princess to be the best at whatever she does. Our love is the strongest that there is. By the end of this deployment we would have been seperated for about 500 days. Our love has perservered through all of that and I know that it will always last. I love you with all of my heart Lori and you should know that you are my everything. One thing that you must always remember is that I will always be there for you. I will always love you, I will forever be your's. I can still remember the first time we kissed. It was chilly out and we were outside in your driveway. Then out of the blue, you kissed me. Your soft lips against mine was pure heaven. I can remember it like it was yesterday. Our love blossomed so quickly and it was so strong. I remember the times when we could not be seperated, at night when we would talk until sunrise. The times when I would take the 2 hour journey just to see you. I would do it all over again in an instant. There is nothing that I would change in our lives. It is just too perfect right now. I love you baby and that will never change. You are my one true thing. When we get to California, I want us to have a wedding by the cliffs with the sea crashing, one that we can both be proud of. You truly deserve the best and I struggle every day to provide you with it. I miss being with you terribly. The worst thing in this crazy place isn't the people trying to kill you, it's the loneliness of being without you. The fact that I have to live my life here without you, the support of my being. The only thing that keeps me going is that I will be with you soon enough. I love you Lori. Thank you for the last 5 years. Happy Anniversary babe! I love you.
Forever Your's,
Mark
Tuesday, April 19, 2005
Letter #2
Posted by Lori at 1:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment