CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

WOW!!! = )

How can I be so lucky as to have this amazing man all to myself? Blessed is for surely the right word here. I wanted to put his letters here for everyone to read how he's doing. It just so happens that they are incredibly romantic! Jeesh, I love my husband. Don't you just love those moments when you have a realization that you are the luckiest person on the planet? I know I do! Well it was a pretty stressful weekend. I hate it when it's hard to see Mark coming home, and Saturday night definately got me down. No worries though, he's fine. He IS coming home to us, I have to believe in that, even when it seems like the world is against us. As always, keep Mark and the others in your prayers. Take care....Lori

0 comments: