OK dokie...here's the deal. I am hoping, praying.... the whole deal that this is the last month mark post I have to make on here. Just wanted to bring everyone up to speed with what is going on with Mark coming home and of course remind everyone that he has been gone for 6 months today. That is half a year...half a year I will never get back, but what's new. 2 weeks ago we got the first preliminary date for when Mark might be home. At the moment I am living for September 12th!!!! I am in denile though...like I still cannot believe it is friggin' August so having an actual date at the moment is bliss. That's 3 weeks today....so amazing. All I can do is sit here, wait and pray that the date sticks. Wow...only 3 more weeks of worrying and sleeping alone...I CANNOT WAIT FOR MARK TO COME HOME.....you have NO idea. I want to be excited but I know not to get my hopes up because this date isn't set in stone and it can change. So please pray for us that it sticks...that in 3 weeks time I am balling my eyes out in the arms of the man that I love more than life itself. That moment is my focal point...it is what is keeping me going and not falling to my knees with sadness and lonliness. I'm sorry...I am getting so happy, and I feel so bad for other wives that I know whose husbands just left. But dammit....we have done our time and it's our turn to be happy. All I can say is that I know what it's like...and it's not the easiest life to live, but it's what you have to do. Just know that it actually does get easier...the weeks will turn into months and before you know it you'll be counting down the days just like I am. So needless to say I am an insomniac again...I just can't sleep. All I find myself doing at night is thinking about Mark....he is my every thought it's so amazing. I don't think he actually realizes that all I can do is think about him. We talked for almost an hour yesterday...by far the longest I have spoken to him in 6 months. I can't wait until I can lie in bed and just watch him sleep and know he is safe at home where he belongs. Those first few days will be an adjustment for all of us, but I think it'll be easy for us to fall back into the life we lived before he left. Just waiting for September to get here so I can start cleaning and other stuff around the house *no Mark, no decorations, all you get is a balloon! he he* Ahhh I love you sunshine! Do you have any clue? I miss you so much sometimes it's hard for me to just be here. I can't wait to be back in your arms again, jeez just to be graced by your presence...LOL. You know I love you, so don't forget that...E-V-E-R. I love you and I miss you...guess what??? WE HAVE 21 DAYS LEFT!!!!! OMG...can't wait! I love you, be safe. XOXOXOXO...Lori
Sunday, August 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment