So I LOVE Mark sooo much...such an amazing man! He went to the internet cafe and IM'd me 3 times and called me once and sent me a video of him telling me happy birthday. He is the best thing ever and makes life worth living. Oh and got me these beautiful flowers...such an amazing man. 

This is his email that had the video in it: Happy Birthday, I love you so much Lori. You truly are the love of my life and the rock that is my foundation. I am terribly sorry to have left you all alone on your birthday. I love you with all of my heart and that will never change. Our love is truly unique and no other relationship will even come close to what we have. You mean so much to Hailey and myself, you are our life. Without you there would be nothing else. You are my guiding light Lori. I love you and once again Happy Birthday from you one true love. Mark
Saturday, July 30, 2005
My Birthday....
Posted by Lori at 9:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment