OK, so here we go. I am basing this whole post on the hopes and wishes that Mark comes home in 2 months. It's the end of July...I cannot believe we have come this far. It's almost August...OK I'm already crying. Just the idea of having Mark home is so wonderfully overwhelming. Please God let August go by in the blink of an eye....but even more so let Mark come home in Septemeber. This is going to be a very emotional post just to warn you...I have to start letting this out. I can't wait for him to come home!!! And even though you may read that and think to yourself "Gee I bet so Lori" NO I'm sorry...I am so lost without that man...my world has no meaning without him in it. I miss him every second of every day and he consumes my every thought. For any of you who have ever doubted us or thought "I wonder if they do love each other?" The answer is Y-E-S.....over and over again. I love Mark with all of my heart and soul and would in an instant lay down my life for him. To have such an amazing man by my side is a blessing. From the beginning we loved each other, every one just felt that 2 people so young could not possibly feel that way. But we did...and do you want to know why? Because we were meant to be...because someone so very close to me sent Mark to me, and I am grateful to her for that. She knew I needed someone...but not just anyone...my soul mate. And who knew he was right in front of me for so long. This is so hard to do, and unless you are going through this now or have before then I'm sorry you have no clue. You have no idea what it's like to worry all of the time...to wonder if the man you love will come home to you...or if you're little girl will have a Daddy. To sit here and not really know anything, just to be here and have your hopes and dreams in a bottle, hoping it wont be shattered. I miss him and I'm ready for him to come home....I couldn't say that enough...and I won't stop until he is home. Mark I love you. I know I say that to you a thousand times a day, but I can't stop myself. You will always be the one for me. And even though I know I drive to crazy sometimes you still look into my eyes and with your heart say that you love me. I need you...so badly, so I can breathe again, so I can really smile and be happy again. I know you're ready to come home and you better believe I feel the same way! I will be standing there waiting for you to step off that bus...I will be there with open arms. I cannot wait to fall into you...to lose myself in your eyes again. It's the little things in life that make you happy. Like having someone to kiss, being able to touch your face. All the things that everyone takes advantage of. I never did with you though...and when you are here again I will hold you even tighter at night and thank God for you, and for bringing you home safe to me. I love you sunshine, always know that...until my last breath. *************** OK so I said it was gonna be all sad like didn't I? Ahhh no more tears! For now anyways. Hailey turned 2 on the 14th and OMG she is such a big girl. Mark you will be absolutely blown away when you see her! She says so many new words I dont think I can remember them all... she is a little sponge so you have to watch yourself around her. But yeah...just amazing to watch her. She is so much like Mark....little things that she does, I see him all in her...it's a great thing. So I hope everyone enjoys all the new pics....and I moved new ones to the front for you baby...even though it meant more work for me, but I will gladly to the little things for you. Oh and thank you for my Bday present, it is beautiful...you knew I would love it, now I just gotta find a place for it downstairs! We'll see how your flowers pan out..but I've got my fingers crossed on your behalf! LOL. OK, I'm just rambling on now...sorry. Love 'yall...hope everyone is well. Love you baby! Miss you tons! XOXOXOXOXO kisses from Boo xoxoxoxoxo...Lori
Thursday, July 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment