CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 22, 2005

YAY!!!!

So Mark finally made it home safe 3 in the morning on Monday! I cannot describe how unbelievably happy I am to be back in his arms again. I missed him more than I think he may ever understand, and to be back to normal is the best feeling in the world. It was a long weekend for me, cleaning and whatnot, but before I knew it I was getting a call from our KV telling me that the boys had landed early in Cherry Point. So needless to say I was rushing to get ready and get my butt over on base! When I got there one of the coordinators said that they were on base getting their blood drawn! So I was so excited to know that he was only down the street...and that soon we would be together again. Watching that bus pull into the parking lot and seeing all of the "Daddy's"(as Hailey called them)get off the bus was so nerveracking. Mark was at the back at the bus so I was like AHHH WHERE IS HE!?! As soon as I spotted him walking down the aisle I kept my eyes on him until he stepped off. I ran right into his arms and sobbed and kissed him and showed him Hailey. At first she looked at him like "Hey...where have you been?!" But was attached to him at that instant, like I knew she would. It's hard for me to describe the way it feels to be reunited after a long time of seeing Mark. This isn't the fist time for us...we have done it several, but the emotions are so strong that there is nothing that can keep you from smiling. I am so grateful to God for bringing this man home to me safe. So many days I spent in fear, thinking I may live my life alone...that my daughter may not grow up to know her Daddy. I never want to go back to that again, those were some of the worst days of my life, and to live in fear for so long takes a part of you away. But now we are a familiy again, and we can smile and breathe easy knowing we made it. Thank you to every one who prayed for us...everyone of those prayers worked, and I am thankfull for all of them. Today would have been the 7 month mark exactly since he left...glad we beat it, even if by only a few days. Love 'yall...Lori



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 comments: