CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 17, 2005

Just wanted to check in and let everyone know that YES WE ARE ALIVE OVER HERE!!! We haven't doing much lately, just relaxing as much as we can before the craziness of the move begins. It looks like we will head out of here no later than December 1st, which I am more than ready for! So needless to say, we have a lot of stuff to do around here before we can leave. I added the last of the pics Mark brought home from Iraq to the site. Everything from here on out will be happy, Daddy's Home pic's! We love everyone and will see most of 'yall soon! Oh yeah, I almost forgot..I got some personalized stamps made for us and I can't wait to get them in the mail. Here's what they are gonna look like:


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 comments: