I have been absolutely horrible at keeping up with this. I completely apologize! I wish I had the time right now to do a proper update but I'm in a rush. Things have been good here. Hailey finished soccer in May, then finished Kindergarten in June. I can't believe she's going to be in 1st grade in a couple of months! Mama's not ready for this, lol! At the moment she's in Texas with Mark's side of the family. Mark's older Brother is also a Marine and he was stationed out in Hawaii. Well they got orders for Maryland and road tripped over here on the way to Texas so we asked if they would be willing to take Hailey along and then we'd meet up with them in a few weeks. She's been having a blast. She loves being with her Uncle Joe and Aunt Tanya and even more so loves being around all of her cousins.
As for us, today we're beginning our trip towards the Lone Star State. I'm actually excited about it. Not so much about driving for 23 hours straight, but I'm really excited about going home again. It's been two and a half years since we were back home, which is crazy to think that it went by that fast. Anyways, if we could get some prayers for safe travels I would be forever thankful. I promise once I get back in 2 weeks that I'll properly update the blog with lots of pics. Thank you loves and I'll see yall soon. -♥
P.S. Happy Birthday to my beautiful friend Ashley! I love you dearly mama, don't you ever forget that!
Wednesday, July 01, 2009
Been a While
Posted by Lori at 9:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I hope you guys have a safe trip! Blake and I are going to be making that trip in a few days.. we are driving to Texas too.. ugh, not looking forward to the drive, but SO ready to be back in Texas!
Be safe!
Thank you for my birthday wishes!!! I hope you are having a wonderful time back home, it's nice to make that trip every once in awhile. I can't believe how big Hailey is now, 1st grade?? What's next school dances??!! Where does the time go!!! Have a wonderful time my love, muah :)
Beautiful family you have!
hey , cute site <3
Post a Comment