CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 10, 2005

About Time!

So yeah I'm sorry it took so long for this to get fixed, I think it's lookin pretty good now. Well, it's June already! WOW!!! Time is flying by and I love it! Mark is doing well but he's ready to come home. (And we're ready for him to be home!) But yeah...past the half way mark, it's great. I can actually see him coming home now more than before. And before you know it, it'll be July, then August! *exhales* I'm getting excited and it's nice to have that feeling for once. Well I hope all is well with everyone. I'll write a more detailed post when on 4th month mark in a few weeks. Love everyone, XOXOXOXO....Lori =)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy crap there are a lot of pictures!! Good thing your little Boo is so adorable, or I probably wouldn't have sat through them all! LOL! JK! Still would! So cute!
Well that's awesome that you're 1/2 way there! =) Hope these next few months go by faster! I know I want them to so I can get this little man outta me! =D
Take care!
XOXO*AMY