CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

2 And A Half More To Go!!!

So yes, today is the fourth month mark. The time has been going by pretty fast, and will hopefully keep going that fast. We are hoping that Mark comes home on the advance party which would be around the first week in September. So if that pans out then it's only 2 and a half more months until he comes home! Lets keep our fingers crossed...the sooner he's home the better. Wow I just got incredibly sidetracked posting on some forum where silly Army guys were talking trash about Marines. That's so sad, you think they would all realize that they are all fighting to defend 1 countrys honor. Then again, there will always be rivalry between the branches and me posting on some forum isn't going to change that. We'll have to see if they tear me a new one for being married to a Marine. Oh well I wrote what I felt and they can take it however they please. Sadly I think I was the first female to even post on that topic...hell I'm not scared of boys (especially Army boys! lol) Any who! Hailey is absolutely crazy! When Mark see's her he's really gonna flip. She is constantly talking...like all the time! The words she uses the most as of recently are: Outside....Kitty Kitty...Duck....What.....Chick Chick.....Coloring....Cookie...Hi/Bye Baby!......and of course Daddy all the time. I'm sure there are way more but I alway's forget. Oh and Dora! from Dora The Explorer...I just remembered that one because she is downstairs watching TV and Dora just came on so all I heard was "DORA!!" lol. *sighs* Well nothing new to report here. I'm almost done with the backyard, put down grass seed and fertilizer the other day. I need to pull out the weeds along the back of the fence and till up the dirt in the cubby hole so I can plant some flowers. I'm sure that will be fun! Hailey's birthday is in less than a month and I don't believe it! I can't believe my little baby is going to be 2! Mark is in shock too...the time really has passed with the quickness. He got her one of these for her birthday http://www.daddydolls.com/index.html It's really adorable and she is gonna love it. Every night I have to take down a pic of Mark from her message board so she can give Daddy a kiss good night and now she will have a little doll of him! I'm pretty sure that she's gonna carry him around everywhere...I can't wait! Well I guess that's all for now. I don't want to sit here and type a novel and bore you guys silly. I hope all the Daddy's enjoyed their Father's day. Love you all and miss yall. Please continue praying for Mark and the other soldiers out there. Bring them home safe to us! Love you Mark, and I miss you terribly. Come home to me. XOXOXOXO...Lori

0 comments: