CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Mark's email from Father's Day

You are so not that funny. I love you sweetie pie and I miss you incredibly. I hope that when I get back that we can rekindle our love to the flaming inferno that it was when we were in school. I love you and I hope that you realize that you are the love of my life and my one true thing in this world. I have been a Daddy for two years and each of those years I have not been there for my child. I think that it is so selfish of me to decide to leave during the times that you and Hailey need me most. For that I can only apologize, I’m sorry guys. Well I am not going to lie to you Lori, each time I go out I always expect total and all out war. I am like a devil dog looking for a chance to draw the enemy’s blood. I do not fear going outside the compound because I have total faith in God that He will bring me back home to my family. I don’t volunteer to do the dangerous stuff; but you must understand that when I do go on those missions that I have faith that I will come back alive. Faith is what keeps me going Lori and I know that it is what keeps you hanging in there until I get back home. I hope that what I said does not upset you, I hope that it helps you. I love you Lori more than life itself. You are forever in my heart Lori.

Mark

0 comments: