
I called the FRO today and you can take a guess at what she had to tell me. They got the flight manifest in late last night and she was on her way to her office to see if they got the official name roster in and then she's going to call me back. But yeah, she said there weren't any Disbursers on the second flight so Mark and the rest of his office are most likely on the first one. Which is exactly what I needed to hear.
I'm almost done with my last sign. I'm sure most people have seen my myspace pic, but I got the sign that I ordered yesterday and it came out fantastic. I can't wait to hang it up. Heck I can't wait to hang them all up on Thursday! Funny thing to note though is that it's supposed to rain when Mark comes home. So be prepared to see my rain drenched homecoming pics, lol. Hell, I don't care. I would stand in the middle of a hurricane for that man. Guess I better bust out my waterproof mascara huh?



4 comments:
Yeahhhhhhhhhh buddy. So stoked for you and your family. Can't wait to see the pics. I realize you will be busy and such when he gets home, but don't forget about us losers stalking your page loving for photos. Love love.
Ha. Id be wearing waterproof mascara anyways!!! Ill be cryin my eyes out on that day haha. Im so excited for you. its soooo close
Holy moly! 3 DAYS! YAY! SO excited for you two ladies!!!
Yay for three days. I am SO excited for you and Hailey. I can't wait to see those beautiful HC pics. Woohoo for the end being here.
Post a Comment