CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 01, 2009

Oh the frustration

So it's Sunday. Tomorrow is the beginning to yet another week. It's crazy how fast weeks fly by in this house. Especially since Hailey has started school. It's definitely been a blessing. It keeps her busy. It allows me to have some alone time, time to sit in silence and think about things. And it just helps the days go by quicker. I'm sitting here with a migraine yet again. I hate it when I'm on my period because I get migraines every single night, it's horrible.


I'm sure you're all wondering what's going on with homecoming and where we're at with the chalkboard. My answer is, I have no clue. There are three flights though all on separate days at the end of the week. Which one of those he's going to be on, I don't know. They have comm on lock down over there. I finally got an email from him today and he very obviously beat around the bush with my questions. So I know they're watching what's being said and written. Which is fine, but right now Mark is my only link to any kind of info or word. I have to call the FRO tomorrow which I think is ridiculous. I shouldn't have to call someone to find out when my husband is coming home, but whatever. Either way we're less than a week away and tomorrow we can count the days on one hand hopefully.


You see this is why I say it's better to not get all crazy excited about homecoming. Of course you're going to be thrilled but don't obsess about any one certain day because that day will most likely not stick and things change almost always. At this point I'm not upset that the day has changed from what we were originally shooting for. I'm upset that I know nothing, that no one has contacted me at all during this entire deployment. The no word thing is the most frustrating. But anyways, I don't want to sit here and harp over it because there's no sense in it and it can't change anything, lol.


So yeah, that's it here. I'm working on signs tonight. Plan on finishing my third one tonight and starting my last one tomorrow. I'm over that too. It's back breaking work and I wish I wasn't so over ambitious wanting to have 6 signs. Oh well, it's too late to turn back now. I plan on doing some fun posts in the next few days, I like the fun list ones everyone has been doing so I wanna do them too. I hope everyone had a great weekend. Goodnight.

3 comments:

Britt Watros said...

FRO officers seem to really suck lately. I havent even heard from mine since before the deployment started......
glad they do what they are there for haha.
Keep your head up. Its getting so close. I bet its frustrating not knowing whats going on but before you know it he is gunna be steppin off that bus!

Their Mommy His Wife said...

keepin my fingers crossed that you hear something today on the day he will be home.. remember last time thank goodness i had you otherwise i wouldn't have known anything especially that they landed early... ohh what a night!!!....

Lori said...

You see I keep thinking about last time and we didn't hear anything until like what 3 or 4 days before they came home? Ugh I dunno, maybe I should wait it out one more day and wait for someone to call me. I don't want to be that wife that calls all pissed you know? I just wanna know if it's gonna be on Friday or Saturday!! lol