I'm not having a very good day. It's a Wednesday for starters. Hailey has school in the mornings on Wednesday so we have to wake up early, which I hate. I'm not a morning person so it's just bad all around, lol. plus I have had a horrible migrane for the past 4 hours. =( Today is also Mark's Mom's birthday. Happy Birthday to her. Also today is the day my Mom died. 9 years ago, whew. Hard to believe I haven't seen my Mom in 9 years. It breaks my heart and I can hardly stand it. It's the first year I've ever had to deal with this day without Mark. He's always been home for it and he knows it always a hard day for me. Not having him here too just makes it harder. Oh well, that's life.

I did get to talk to Mark today. I couldn't tell you when the last time was we had a conversation. Last time he called I was puking so we didn't talk much, haha. He remembered what today meant to me so he said he was going to try his best to call and he did so he rocks. He has brought so much meaning to my life and I love him for it.
Not much news on the homecoming front. Mark should be back at the big base by the weekend. I assume that then they'll be able to nail down the logistics for flights and such. We'll see, we've still got a week. I emailed a professional photographer yesterday for Operation Love Reunited. The guy has yet to email me back. Douche. I'm sorry if that sounds harsh but come on dude, this is serious shit we're talking about. If you can't do it then at least let me know so that I can contact someone else. Jeez. Some contact people, that's all I'm asking for here. I got my shipping confirmation for the sign I had made back in November or something, lol. It should be here Monday and hopefully it looks good. But with my luck it's probably crap so here's to hoping! I finished one sign on my own. It's cute but good God was it some work. I forgot how tasking this sign making business is. My back is still killing me and I have 3 more to make. *sigh* I decided to reuse the one I made back in '05. I mean why the hell not? I'm being green, lol. And it's perfectly fine for on the garage so I'm cool with it. I'm just ready for this part of homecoming prep to be over. You know the cleaning, organizing, perfecting part of it all. Sure it helps pass the time but it's just tiring and I don't have much energy for it. Ok, enough with my whining. I hope everyone is doing well and having a good week. Tomorrows Thursday already so yay! Where did this week go? Love yall.



11 comments:
Sorry about your mom. It'll be 11 years in May when I lost my dad. But not too much longer till Mark is home so that's a good thing. And good luck with the photographer, I hope he contacts you soon.
Oooooo Its getting so close!
Thinking about you, sweetie. I'm so glad Mark was able to call you today.
Yeah, I sent an email to an OpLove photographer the other day and still haven't heard back from her. WTF? I still have a little over a month, but I know they book fast! I just want some good homecoming pics for once! LOL
I just want a dang email! I mean if you're busy fine,. Just tell me and I'll move on down the list. Looks like I'm going to have to do that anyways. I'm way too impatient to deal with people not getting back to me, lol.
OK, so very odd, but right after I left you that comment (I mean RIGHT after), I got an email from the OpLove photographer! How strange! I'm going with Gina Geigley. Not sure if you've checked her out or not.
Who is that? I don't even see that on the list. =( I have contacted Cool Cake Photography and Melodee Tonti
*I don't even see her
I need a vacay
http://www.ginageigley.com/
That's her site
I saw you away status on myspace & knew what yesterday was. I'm so glad Mark got to call you & I'm thinkin about you.
Next week next week it should be next week & your hubby comes home... =)
hey lady. just wanted to let you know i was thinking about you. sorry it took so long to read this, i haven't been online in the last few days. love you bunches, hang in there. sorry about the migraine, those are my best friend. ugh. well hopefully everything falls into place this week. super happy for you. muah from the east <3
I'm thinking about you. I know the day has past but I hope everything about that day was as "ok" as it could be.
Hopefully evrything comes together with the photographer.
GOOD LUCK! Not too much longer!!
Post a Comment