CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 16, 2009

So yeah.....


Photobucket



Yeah. Wow. Speechless over here, but rest assure that I have the biggest smile on my face right now. =D Where has the time gone? Who knows but I don't mind it flying by one bit. We don't have an exact day, (obviously, it's still too far out) this is just an estimate with what we've heard and it will probably get pushed back. You know how it goes. But really, who the F cares?! He's coming home and we're on the ass end of this thing and it feels so good. Come on February!

7 comments:

Britt Watros said...

Wow how exciting! Im so jealous of you!!!!! That is so aweeesome.

AlanaMarie said...

Totally beyond excited for you! i just cant wait to see those homecoming pics of you and Hailey!

Stacy said...

So happy for you!!! It's almost time..and I can't wait to see your homecoming pics!! :o)

Jackelyn said...

Yay!!!! I bet Hailey can't wait to see Daddy!

Anonymous said...

I fruckin' love this song. I run to it everyday. If I wasn't at the gym I would sing, out loud and shake my arms. Ha. So happy for you lady!!

AlanaMarie said...

i dont really knit for profit, i enjoy knitting on my own time and the few times i've knit for someone else and had a deadline it's stressed me out, deadlines stress me, which is why school is giving me serious issues. but i have considered selling things i've already knit, if i ever get around to it, i'll certainly let everyone know.
and thank you for the flattering comments :)

Lori said...

Yay, thanks lovelies! And Ash, that is your card up there. lol!