It's just one of those days. It's raining today which I love but it puts me in such a sad, mopey mood. I don't feel like doing anything, which is no bueno because I have a lot to do. I just want to curl up on the couch with a bowl of hot soup, or some menudo. Ugh, I would kill for some menudo right now. =(
I was going to work on the signs today but I can't when the back patio looks like this...

Tomorrow maybe?
In other news, Ashley inspired me to get off my butt and make a Valentines wreath. Mine is no where near as thrifty as hers. I had a vision and well, that vision costs some money, lol. Mine all together including the styrofoam wreath, flowers, rose petals and little pearl beads you see on it cost about $32. Oh well, it was made with love and I adore how it came out. See for yourself...

Cute huh? I bought a little styrofoam E and pink glitter glue to put on the wreath but the E is taking forever to finish so I decided to use it in a different way. I'll post a pic once I finish that. I bought that cute little wreath hanger at Target. I saw it yesterday and I couldn't resist it with it's little cut out heart. Adorable.
Now as much as I want to sit here and do nothing today, I just can't so here's my list of things I would like to accomplish today.
-
-
-
-
- fold and put away the laundry
-
-
Alright that's enough for today, lol. Wouldn't want to do too much, haha. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.



6 comments:
Oh adorable. I love it!! It looks fabulous. Super job mama :)
Oh my garsh I love it! You are just one creative little lady over there. I was in the creative mood today but had nothing to create...this is super cute though :)
I love the wreath!!!
Lori - Your wreath is adorable! You did a great job!
it came out so cute! i wish i was crafty like that! haha
I have to agree with the others, it turned out really cute!
Post a Comment