It's time for the fun one! I had to edit myself because I could go on and on about things that I love. One thing that I love for sure is the fact that yesterday we hit the 6 month mark in this deployment! Another thing is that Mark's replacements left the other day and that this is his last week of business before he turns his money and office over! We're seriously winding down and I'm getting pumped. =) Anywho, now onto things that I'm loving. Enjoy.

The chalkboard in the teens

Getting started on these bad boys!

This E in the entry way. I don't know, it just makes me smile.

My new iPod. Bevo [I named him that because he's orange, lol] and the old Nano are best buds if you can't tell

My Daughters wonderful art adorning my walls

My bed and in general my room, it's so relaxing in there

Mark got this for me for Christmas and I'm on season 3 so far. It's my guilty pleasure when I put Hailey to bed at night

Goodness, I took a pic of this and everything and forgot to post it, lol. My new makeup organizer. [Yes, it's filled up with makeup. Yes, I know I have a problem, lol]

I'm sure there's more but I don't want to do too much. Now it's your turn! I'd love to see what everyone is loving and disliking right now. Get to it!



5 comments:
I'm glad to see this post. I love to see your happy face!!! And that E is cute, where did you find that??! And Miss Hailey's picture is too adorable!! Glad you guys are in the teens :)
I got the E at Ross of all places! I was so happy because usually when places like that have letters I can never find a damn E, lol.
Haha I know what you mean. You can find great deals there sometimes. I got awesome coffee mugs, they had the oriental look I love. Like $2 a piece. Aweeesome.
TEENS!!! I can't belive how close you are...soooo soon!!
I love Hailey's picture..so cute!
ohh how i need to bring my girlie side out & get makeup crazy like you... first i need a lesson on how to apply it all (yes i know so sad)
and YAYAY for 17days left.. holy crap i am so happy for you & can't wait to see those pictures... Hailey has always being a drawer from when she was 2 & her picture is so cute... she's going to be an artist i tell you...
love your bed btw!!
Post a Comment