Ok, lets play catch up my lovely people. After over three years of not posting I think it's well overdue. Let's see, where did we last leave off? Ahh yes, November of 2005.
Well we went to the ball in November of '05, and we had a blast. I miss all of those guys so much.



We moved across the country from North Carolina to Southern Califoria. We spent a month at home in Texas for Christmas on the way to Cali.

On our way to Texas with all of her babies

Mark when we went to see King Kong at the Alamo Drafthouse




On the drive to California


View from our hotel in Tuscon, Arizona

Championship game day in the Navy Lodge, lol

Frost Bank in Austin after we won! Awesome game, Go Horns!

In 2006 we moved twice in the same city pretty much, made new friends and was finally able to settle down and start to enjoy San Diego. We went to a Padres game, I went to many Grit-Together's, Hailey celebrated her 3rd Birthday, flew back to Jacksonville so Mark and I could spend our 5th Anniversary together and so much more. Here's a glimpse at 2006 for us.








2007 was a year for hopes but it had much heartache. I learned much, made a few new friends, cried buckets of tears and really learned how important it is savor every moment we all have together.











In 2008 we PCS'd to Camp Pendleton, moved twice in 6 months, ugh never again. Prepared for and began a deployment and enjoyed the time we did have together. We went to Disneyland finally. Hailey turned 5 and started Kindergarten. I got my first 2 tattoo's, we got Chewie a.k.a. Turd Ferguson. Mark and I celebrated my Birthday, our Anniversary, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years apart from each other. 2008 was a year for growth, savoring, and loneliness.















Those pics are just a fraction of memories from the past 3 years. It's crazy to see how much Hailey has grown and changed since then. Hard to believe it's 2009 already. The years really do go by much quicker once you get older. I mean, I don't remember time flying like this when I was a kid. Crazy. That's my picture re-cap of the past 3 years. Hope you enjoyed. -♥



3 comments:
i love lookin at your pics from the past 3 years, hailey grow up & changed so much in the pictures.... You need to head to VA for your next PCS ;)
I'm pretty sure that WAS TOO MUCH cuteness all rolled into one blog!! I loved reading it though. You have been through a lot and overcome a lot of obstacles. I wish you the best in 2009!!
Gosh Haily is so flippin' adorable! I looover her smile! She's just beautiful Lori!
And I cannot wait to see homecoming pictures!!!
Post a Comment