CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 26, 2009

Next week?!

Thank you so much for the prayers, they worked! I'm feeling much better today. My body feels like it got hit by a truck but I have been able to keep liquids down so that's good. Even though the thought of eating today sounds disgusting, I know I need to eat something so I guess I'll make me some chicken soup or something.

On to happier things. Check out the chalkboard!



Photobucket




Say it with me. O•M•G! My husband comes home *fingers crossed* next week! Ahhh! Even with all of that excitement it still has not hit me yet. Which I think is a good thing because when it does I going to be psychotic, a good psycho though of course, lol. Oh man, I cannot believe it! Have we really come this far? I'm so, so ready to be back in Mark's arms. Especially after the weekend I just had. =P


So guess how many things I was able to cross off my list's this past weekend? If you guessed zero than you win! Unless buying panties and puking for 12 hours was on the list? But I didn't see them there. I was supposed to start on the signs yesterday seeing how it rained on Friday and I was out with Trichelle on Saturday. That went out the window though. So today I shall start. I have 3 of the sheets in the washer as we speak and as soon as they're dry I'm gettin' to it!

Anyways. I hope everyone had a better weekend than I did and that this week is a quick one. Lots of love ladies. -♥

7 comments:

Ashleigh said...

I love homecoming signs! I cant to see yours in the next few days! Glad you are feeling better my dear :)

Stacy said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better! Can't wait to see your signs..Eeek!! Soooo close!

Britt Watros said...

How exciting?! Wow. 10 days. I cant imagine how your feeling!

Anonymous said...

Puking and Panites, I had to laugh!! Glad you are feeling better, don't over work yourself this week, need to be in tip top shape for Mr Mark. If you know what I mean, **wink wink** Have a great week girl, get those signs made, lets see em!!!

Their Mommy His Wife said...

i'm so glad you are feelin better & it's better it happened now then next week you know???
yaya for new panties... so we went to this huge mall in pentagon city yesterday & i've never seen a bigger VS in my life & i thought of you cause they had their own PINK collection store with all the college stuff...
anyways can't wait to see the signs, they are going to look amazin as always!!!

Lycia Boucher said...

I'm so happy you are feeling better. And AHHHH next week! Can't wait to see the signs =]

Crystal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.