I've got that song stuck in my head, sorry. This isn't going to be much of a blog because I feel like death. I have been up all night throwing up. I have nothing left in my body to push out yet I still throw up whatever water I've managed to drink in between barf sessions, sorry if that's TMI. I feel like hell. I wish Mark was here to take care of me, this sucks. =(
I finally had to call Trichelle because Hailey was hungry for lunch and I just couldn't make it for her. I tried to but the look and smell of food made me sick...again. So my life saver came and brought me some sprite and gatorade and fed Chewie and Hailey. She even did my dishes, lol. [love her] Right now Hailey is with Andres and Trichelle at their house to give me a break so I can get some sleep. I love them so much and I'm going to miss them once they leave. However, if Trichelle knew I was on here when I'm supposed to be in bed she would have my ass, lol. So I'm going back to bed in hopes that I can drink some sprite and not throw it up. If you could, can you say a small prayer for me? Hailey has school tomorrow and I can't be like this. Thanks so much.
Sunday, January 25, 2009
I say a little prayer for you...
Posted by Lori at 3:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
I hope you get to feeling better soon hun. Trichelle is such a sweetheart doing all that for you!
Get some rest girl!
I hope you get better. How sweet of Trichelle
Trichelle saves the day! She's so damn awesome, garsh. But ugg you poor thing:( I hope that some rest will do you good and the barfing stops asap. xoxo
Oh sweetheart, I'm so sorry you're sick. Trichelle rocks for coming over! :) Feel better soon!
Feel better lady...Thinking of you...
Yay for Trichelle! :) I'm glad she was able to give you a break and I sure hope you get to feeling better asap. I'm not too far from you, sweetie, so if you need anything at all, I'm around! 304-208-5180, that's my cell (nah, I don't mind posting it on the internet LOL). Seriously, anytime, if you need anything, gimme a call!
i hope you feel better soon momma.. i think you got what was goin around our house with all the boys... it's usually a 24hr thing except owen had it for like 5 days...
it's the last week in Jan. YAYAYAYYAY
I'll say aliitle prayer so you can get better. Being sick is no fun. Glad you had backup in Trichelle. Feel better soon
ugh im sorry hun, but YAY for Trichelle! Hope you're feeling better today!
Post a Comment