CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Addictions? Perhaps

So Ash posted her current addictions so I figured I would post some of mine. I have to be honest though and admit that I don't have many right now. But there's always at least a few things that I obsess about and have to have, so here goes.


• Nail polish- completely random for me because I am not a big nail polish wearer on my finger nails what so ever. I have no clue where this little addiction came from, lol. I desperately want a bottle of Chanel's Black and Blue Satin polish, but I cannot bring myself to pay 30 effing dollars for a bottle of nail polish...so yeah.

• Victoria's Secret Pink Boyfriend pants. OMG they are love. If I'm not going somewhere and in a pair of jeans, I have a pair of these on.
• The entire Victoria's Secret Pink collegiate line... for the Longhorns of course. I have 6 things from the line and they just added new stuff and I want it all. Really though, Longhorn gear + VS Pink stuff= a very happy Lori. =)

• Books, books and more books. I haven't bought any for myself in a while because I have a shelf full to read, but I will never get tired of shopping for and reading books. Unless I am dead tired, I end my day by laying in bed and reading whatever book I'm on. Reading is love.

• Mac. I admit that I am a Mac addict. I never meant to become one, but gosh do I love me some makeup. I haven't bought any in a while. Well that's a lie, I bought some brush cleaner and an eyebrow pencil last month or so...but I needed it, lol. But I haven't bought from any of the recent collections since Manish Arora so I'm quite proud of myself. However, Mac is collaborating with Hello Kitty [omfg, I know] in February, it actually comes out on Mark's bday, lol. So the inner Sanrio child/admitted Mac addict in me cannot resist this collection. Rest assure a few (ok maybe a lot) of pretties will be coming home with me.




Ok so that was a lot of addictions, but most of those are on going, constant things in my life so I don't really count them. -♥

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know that Pink had a collegiate line, how awesome is that!! Pink is love though :)

Faith W. said...

$30 for nail polish?! Holy crap! I didn't know any nail polish cost that much!

And I too just realized that Pink has a collegiate line! I'm tempted to get some Penn State stuff...I'm hoping it will be on sale since they lost the Rose Bowl...but that could just be wishful thinking, lol.

Lori said...

Oh ladies, yall are missing out on the lovely college Pink stuff! Get on it! =)