CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 03, 2009

Oh wow

It's been over three years since I've blogged on here....that's my bad. LOL. I have been meaning to get back on this and update it but I just never got around to it. Much has changed since 2005. We moved like a billion effing times since then, Hailey has grown and we're in a deployment again. Ugh saying that last fact out loud made me kind of nauseous, eww. My hate for Iraq is still the same if not stronger. Hopefully by the grace of God this will be Mark's last time there. He likes to laugh about it and say that this is the last time he's volunteering to go there but that there's still always Afghanistan. [Gag me] We won't go there with that conversation because I'm not even open to discussing another deployment right now. Can we get through this one first please? I'm happy to say that we are on the ass end of this thing. We're talking less than 5 weeks left. =D <--- That's my big annoying, OMG he's coming home smile, haha! Me likey. Anywho, just wanted to pop on here and say that yes we are alive, yes life kind of sucks right now and that I'm going to try to do some more updating and soul spilling very soon. Like probably tomorrow. So until then, much love.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay now it works. Thank goodness because I was beginning to think your inbox on yahoo was going to be mighty full. So excited that you are writing here again. It's weird to see your last posts about a deployment, only it took place in 2005. Hang in there mama, so close.

Lori said...

I know it is weird huh? It's like I'm in the same freaking boat only it's 4 years later. Crazy how time flies up in this biotch.