CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 05, 2009

You know how it is

Photobucket



Ok, I know I take like a billion cheesy myspace pics of myself wearing Longhorn gear but I can't help it! I proudly bleed burnt orange (shh don't tell my Aggie Father) and Mark loves it when I send him my Longhorn pics. I promise this is my last fan pic for a while, but I had to post it since we won tonight!! Woo! Seriously though, I thought it was over. I was sitting here with 48 second left on the clock yelling profanities at McCoy and praying that he would pull a TD out of the hat. I was on the verge of throwing things at my tv (yes it is that serious, if you're not a die hard college football fan then you just don't understand) and he came through! I wish I was home right now to see the tower lit up burnt orange. I've been hinting at Mark to take us home for our Anniversary this year so that we can go to some games. Ah, that would be the best ever. Anyways, if you're a Buckeye...sorry for the loss and if you're a fellow Longhorn...HOOK 'EM!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Smokin' mama!!!

Jackelyn said...

I looove this picture! You hot thang you!