So I wanted to do a two part series on things I'm loving and things I'm hating. This is obviously the latter, lol. I don't really like to use the word hate at all in my vocabulary, Hate is easy but love takes courage right? Anyways, here we go.
•The weather here. Sure it's been sunny, clear and 80 for the past week. But the air is dry and it's disgusting. My skin is all dry and my sinuses are killing me. Yuck!
•The amount of things I have to do vs. the amount of time and money I have, lol. There's always something and I feel like I never get to that point where I feel like I can take a break and just coast.
•My Daughter's lack of organizational skills. I am fairly ocd with how I organize things and how my house looks. Hailey on the other hand did not get my genes in that department. Her room is a mess most time and she never puts things back where they belong. It makes a person like me go mad.
•The dog constantly staring at me. I mean WTF? Is this really necessary Chewie, quit effing mad dogging me you little turd. LOL!
•California drivers. It's a miracle that I haven't gotten into a wreck/went fisticuffs with someone on the road since we moved here. I don't know who is giving these people driver's licenses but they need to review their process because most of these people can't drive for shit.
•Being alone. Now, I know I could have it worse. But my reality for the past 6 months has been me, being lonely. I'm tired of it. It sucks. I want normal again, I want my other half back home.
•My neighbor. There is such a thing as too much and honey you're it. Really though this chick is a whole 'nother blog.
•The other Mom's from Hailey class at school. Again another blog. But seriously? Quit staring at me. You 4 in your stupid little click. Go F yourselves. Some Marine Wives, I swear.
•The chick that lives behind me with the German Shepherd. Funny how you can sit at the dog park and talk shit about me [even though you don't know me at all] but when I see you face to face at the mail box and I look you straight in your face, you run off to your car and avoid me. Ha, it's comical.
Alright, in fear that I could go on and on, I will stop for now. Those are just a few things that annoy me, usually on a daily basis. Things that I'm loving coming soon!
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Things I'm highly disliking right now
Posted by Lori at 1:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Really, the moms at the school...still. Ugh, I remember you telling me about them. I think you should show up in a really slutty outfit, like a teddy. That'll give them something to talk about. I found them all funny. I can just picture Chewie, and the staring and you saying that. Hahaha. Almost done though..
Post a Comment