CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Alright, Giggty Goo

Photobucket





Pretty sight to see on the chalkboard today. As of tomorrow we're in the 20's. I have a huge smile on my face everyday when I erase the number and put up a lesser one. We're getting close. =)

4 comments:

Their Mommy His Wife said...

HOLY CRAP YAYAYAY that is awesome 30 days which means now when i'm writin this there is 29 days... i rememeber when you had a pic & it was 99 days.... you know these days are just going to fly by!!!! i'm so excited for you & hailey.. and of course Mark too!!!

Lycia Boucher said...

THAT IS FRIKKIN AWESOME LORI! I'm so happy for you guys, it's finally getting here. I hope the rest of the days fly by, i can't wait to see the board when it says "TOMORROW"

Anonymous said...

Yeahhhhhhh buddy!! How freakin' amazing is that. I'm sure that smile is ear to ear and it's well deserved. Hang in there mama, homestretch!!!

Ashleigh said...

Holy shitters! That's the best picture ever!