CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 12, 2009

All the live long day

It's been a few days since I blogged, sorry. I have been so tired lately that once the weekend got here I just wanted to veg out. The past two nights I have had the worst migrane, so bad it has been making me nauseous. Ugh it sucks. To make matters worse the chick that lives behind me has a German Shephard and this dog barks all day and night long. It's a little after 9 here and this dog has been barking since 6 pm. She knows this dog does nothing but bark, yet she leaves him isolated and outside all day long. The poor guy is a high energy dog, he needs to get out everyday and excersize. It's ridiculous and I'm about to go all Ceasar Milan up on this bitch she doesn't even know.

On to other things. I finally finished painting our room! I tried to finish it on Saturday and then I ran out of paint, lol. Figures. So I went out and got another gallon and got it finished today. So glad to be done with that. I got a night stand for Mark's side of the bed and new alarm clock too. The room is slowly coming together and I'm loving it. Pics coming soon!

So that was 3 things scratched off of my to do list. It's already going to be the middle of the month and I can't believe January has been going by as fast as it has. I figured with it being the last month it would creep by, but nope. Instead I'm starting to feel the pressure from all of the things I need to do in these last few weeks I have left before Mark comes home. We're getting close, yay. - ♥

1 comments:

Britt Watros said...

Congrats on Mark almost being home! I am having the opposite feelings. Time is standing still for me!!
As for that barking dog I know how that is! My parents have a ton of dogs and when they bark like that I feel helpless!!
Good luck with the room!