CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

So sorry

I am the worst blogger ever. Please find it in your heart to forgive me friends. I meant to do update posts as we got closer to homecoming. But I got sick on top of the other million things I had to do and it all just started to add up and I had no time for anything. I mean I barely had time to change into some decent clothes before Mark came home. That whole day is another blog, which I will make once I get my pics from Lisa. Joe came home yesterday I believe so I'm sure she's off in paradise with her hubby. I owe her huge though, if she wasn't here with me I wouldn't have had any signs up and I would have zero pictures. Tonja was a doll and helped me too. She did my video and I'm sure it came out great, even though i have yet to look at it, lol. I know I suck. But thank you ladies, I was a mess that day and you helped to keep me together before my head spun off.


Things have been good. Still adjusting. I have noticed that one of the reasons why I coped so well with this last deployment was the sense of independence I gained. Which is great, but it's been hard for me to knock that barrier down now that Mark is home. I have always had the mentality that if I don't do it then it won't get done, but I was a super maniac with it when Mark came home. I realized I have to just let some things go because I can't do everything and be everything to every one. We're great though. I love how even after months and months apart we can come together and everything falls into place the way it was before. Hailey is happy of course. She's been Mark's shadow pretty much every day. She'll just lay there next to him and hold his face and smile at him. The love she has for her Daddy is amazing.


Friday the 13th was Mark's birthday. He's getting old on me, lol. Hailey had school so we dropped her off and went up to San Clemente to have lunch together. After that we went to the mall so that he could get a new pair of running shoes and to shop for my Valentines present because he's a procrastinator. We had dinner at a yummy mexican restaurant in Encinitas and overall I think he had a wonderful day.


Valentines Day on the other hand, ugh. I woke up feeling like crap. Mind you I had just gotten over my cold from homecoming week. I don't know why I get sick so often like that, but it sucks. My body ached and my head felt like it was going to explode. I just wanted to lay in bed all day. So I doped myself up on meds Saturday, Sunday and yesterday and today I'm finally feeling better. I think I had a bad bout of the flu or something. =(


As you can imagine, after spending 3 days in bed my house is a mess. I mean what would Mark do if something happened to me? Let everything just go to poop? So I have a whole house to clean right now. I hope everyone is doing well. I'm going to try to reserve some time later tonight to catch up on every ones blogs. Thank you for being patient with the pics and video. I'm gonna give Lisa a few more days to enjoy Joe and then I'll email her, so pics soon I promise. Lots of love from the E house. ♥

1 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Oh please oh please dont stop posting. I read!...and well I'm sure others do too :p