CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Not much going on

Once again I have been sucking at blogging. I think about blogging several times throughout the week but then something comes up and I never get around to it. Good news (well kind of, depending on how you look at it) Mark went back to work this past week so I will have much more time to keep up with this. However if no one is reading anymore then I guess I won't waste my time with it, lol.

I have been trying to be productive today. Mark has duty so I don't have as many distractions as I do when he's physically here. Gosh that sounded horrible. Let me state that I obviously love it when he's here distracting me, lol. I'm almost done cleaning the living room and the kitchen and dining room is next. I have been seriously slacking lately. We've been so busy since Mark came home that it's been hard for me to stay on top of everything. It's seems like we're hardly ever at home these days. I think Mark is starting to hate it because he's a major homebody, lol. Me not so much. I like to go, go, go all day long. Why I'm like that I don't know, but I do enjoy lazy days at home as much as the next person... so there. =P

I did manage to make my Spring/Easter wreath today. I don't really like how it came out. I think it needs more eggs on it but I had a hard enough time finding some that I liked, so it's probably going to stay that way unless I find more like those. Here's the finished product.

Photobucket

Eh, it's ok. =/




On to other home decor news. I saw this adorable frame at Target yesterday, (Not sure why I didn't buy it, lol) that displays kids artwork, but then opens up to store more of their papers. I thought it would be cute to have one for each year of school to hold your favorite picture that they've created and then store the rest from that school year neat and safe. I'm definitely going back for a few since I have been wanting to do a picture grouping of Hailey's artwork on top of the dvd shelf. I just need to pick some of her pics out and go buy some frames for them. That might be my project for this week. =)

I'm trying to get the lest few things I need (I mean... want, lol) for around the house decor wise so that I can take pics and post them. I realized the other day that the only thing that is done and photographed is the living room, oops. So pics of the dining room/kitchen, Hailey's room and our room soon to come. And I'm still working on editing the homecoming pics so I'll probably post those tomorrow evening, though most of everyone who reads has seen them already. Oh well. Hope everyone has a good rest of their weekend. I'm off to finish cleaning.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

me me me, i'm reading still!!!

Shea Posey said...

I'm still reading too! And you totally can slack cause he just got back. I like the wreath but it's a little too fuzzy for me, but I love all the colorful eggs.

Their Mommy His Wife said...

yayya your back.. i'm still here readin......

Meagann said...

I am still reading! :) I'm glad things are going well and you guys are stayin' busy!

Can't wait to see all of your homecoming pictures!

Yanick said...

I'm still reading too! I haven't seen homecoming picture yet so I'm looking forward to that post!