This morning I was getting ready to take Hailey to school and I heard the doorbell ring. Now in the morning I have zero time to do anything other than get ready. This is because I like to sleep in and give myself just enough time to get ready in the morning. So when the doorbell or phone rings, I really don't have time to answer them. That sounds horrible but really, when I'm focused...I'm focused. So the doorbell rang and I didn't answer it. Mark came home for lunch early and comes upstairs and is like, "Well I guess a congratulations is in order." And I'm like what are you talking about? lol. So he's like "Oh nothing I'll let you see for yourself." And I'm thinking, great what did you do? lol. Anyways, I finish getting ready and we're heading out the door to take Hailey to school and I see this on my door.

I was like, wtf??? I'm thinking this has to be a joke, April Fools is tomorrow right? Well apparently not because this was in my yard, lol.


LOL! So yeah, that was my Tuesday morning. Mark is all excited because they apparently do ceremony's for these things and he gets to come home early for it, lol. Only in base housing does this happen. So thank you housing for selecting my yard as "Yard of The Quarter". I wasn't even really trying. =)



5 comments:
That is awesome! Not like im suprised since everything you lay fingers on looks fabulous. A ceremony? Dang they really get into it dont they, hehe. Congrats!
hahaha that is awesome!!! congrats girl, cute sign :)
haha nice! :) i saw the sign in your yard today and was wondering what that was!
congrats!
Coolness!!!!
Thanks ladies! Though it was random, it definately brightened up my day. Nice to know my hard work didn't go unnoticed.
Post a Comment