CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Artwork Project

So a few weeks back I blogged about starting a new project in which I was going to display some of Hailey's artwork. Well I finished it that Sunday and I've been meaning to blog about it but I kept forgetting. (my bad) That and I've been trying to edit these dang pics on Photobucket for almost a week now, but the edit thing is not working for me for some reason. ??? I don't know what is wrong with it but I grew tired of messing with it, so I took my resizing needs else where, lol. Anyways. I love how it all came together and I especially love showing off Hailey's wonderful art.


Here is the finished project up on the shelf.

Photobucket


Photobucket






And here is that cute frame that opens up to hold additional artwork.

Photobucket
$24.99 at Target



Photobucket






I decided last week that I wanted to switch some things out for the Spring and Summer months decor wise, just to make things a little lighter and brighter. Needless to say Mark is not happy about it, but that's too bad...lol. So because of that idea I plan on doing a "house tour" blog series. However mine will be a little different because I plan on taking pics of what the house looks like now and showing the changes to the decor I would like to make. And later on I would take and post pics of the finished project. Tomorrow I'm going to start the tour with the living room so check back for that. =)

2 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Yessssss, a virtual tour of Lori's house. Bring it! Oh yes, and the art work display turned out way cute. I'm wanting to do something like that but probably in Kaylee's room and on the walls. The one that opens up to hold more stuff is awesome!

Britt Watros said...

I love it!!! :) Looks super homey!! I need a shelving unit like that for DVDS