Our weekends always seem to be bustling over here at the E house. Which means that I usually forget to sit here and blog. We've had a good weekend here. Hailey had a soccer game yesterday, then we went to a kids fair over on Mainside. After that I drug Mark out to Lowe's, Home Depot and Target where I scored some sweet deals on some projects I was wanting to work on for the living room. ;) I'll post about that tomorrow perhaps.
Now onto some favorites. Just some random things that I would like to have, lol.



I love these pillow cases, they are adorable and I'd love to get them for Hailey's bed.

This framed bird print is so cute and cheery. I'm thinking about getting it for the kitchen.

Vintage looking charm necklaces. I would love to receive one (or two, lol) for Mothers Day *hint hint Mark*


These cupcake liners are love! I must have them. =)



I haven't forgotten about the house tour. I know I said that I would be posting the bedrooms next but I'm in the process of adding a few things in Hailey's room and our room so expect to see those in the next few weeks. So as to not let anyone down, the tour will continue on with our back patio on Tuesday. I hope everyone had a great weekend. -♥



2 comments:
The LOVE pillow case is cute! Shoot I would want them for my room, lol.
Those cupcake liners are soooo cute!
I bake cupcakes them more than I do cake, I use cake mix to make cupcakes, lol. I have these really cute Easter theme liners for this past Easter...but I also have some liners left over from St. Pattys day and and some for Christmas...enough with the themes for me, lol But those are really nice.
Those cupcake liners are adorable!
Post a Comment