CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 17, 2009

I'm the worst / Friday Favorites: Shower Stuff

I'm so sorry blogger peeps. I have been the absolute worst about keeping up with this since Mark came home. We're so busy all week long that I just forget to sit here and give myself a few minutes to update things. Please don't give up on me my friends.


Hailey's Spring Break was this week so Mark took the week off as well. We didn't really go out and do a lot of fun stuff but we were out everyday so I guess that counts. It's nice having Mark home but after a few days of having him and Hailey here all day long I wanted to scream. Nothing like having two kids that don't listen and don't pick up after themselves.


At least it's Friday and the weekend is here. The weather is supposed to be gorgeous here this weekend, so we're going to be outside getting some good 'ole Vitamin D for the next two days. Tomorrow Hailey has a soccer game and then we're taking her to a spring carnival thing they're having here on base. Sunday we're beaching it all day long and I can't wait. I have been craving the sun. I just want to lay out on the beach with my book and my loves. Sounds like bliss huh? lol


I want to start doing a list of favorite things every Friday. I loved seeing every ones favorite house stuff. (And I'm on my way to comment yall's pages) I was going to do that one but I didn't get around to taking pics and it's dark now, so I guess that will be next week's faves. Anywho, onto my Friday Faves: Shower Stuff. ♥



I use a bar soap as well as body wash. I love this soap. It's soft and creamy and smells so good.

Photobucket






I've been using this shaving cream for about a month now and I love it. I hate how dry and tight your legs can feel sometimes after you shave them, but this cream completely eliminates that. The green scent is my fave.

Photobucket






This is my most recent body wash. The smell is wonderful and it feels so hydrating and silky on my skin. It's a fave for sure.

Photobucket





I have been using the lotion for a while now, a couple of years at least. It smells yummy and leaves me moisturized all day long.

Photobucket





This last thing is my little indulgent fave. It's a massage bar from Lush. If you've never been to one you should definately try to visit, they are an amazing little soap & etc. shop. This one is the Mange Too massage bar. It smells super sweet, like honey and chocolate and moisturizes great.


Photobucket



The Soft Coeur is wonderful too. It has actual chunks of cocoa in it and smells so good you want to eat it.

Photobucket




I use a lot of other things in the shower such as exfoliating stuff and feet stuff, but we'd be here forever if I were to post all of my shower routine products.



Also, I haven't forgotten about the house tour series. I will probably do that tomorrow since I need to take some pics of the kitchen, so stay tuned for that post. I hope everyone has a great weekend. =)







1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I use the Dove soap as well. Thankfully the kids skin loves it too...It smells delightful. I am going to try that lotion. I have the worst luck and I hate just spending money on one that stinks you know!!! Looking forward to the next house series tour :) Have a great weekend with your loves!!