CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Happy Birthday to my Mommy

She would have been 49 today. There's not a day that goes by that I don't think about her. This is one of my favorite pics of us together. I was probably Hailey's age here maybe a little younger. I love her 80's hair and outfit, she was styling for sure, lol. Love you and miss you Mom. Happy Birthday. ♥

Photobucket

4 comments:

Their Mommy His Wife said...

just wanted to say i'm thinkin about you.. you are truly one amazing person, mother, & friend.. your mom is looking down with such joy & i'm know is beyond proud of you.

(hailey is identical to you in this picture & you look so much like your mom)

Ashleigh said...

Happy birthday (a day late) to your beautiful Mama :)

Anonymous said...

Awww I just love that picture of you two, beautiful ladies.

Happy Birthday...Love you girl!!

Yanick said...

Happy Birthday to your mom.I can see you in her.