Sorry this took me so long to post. I get side tracked very easily sometimes, lol. Here's our back patio. We didn't do too much back here. Just moved in our patio furniture and added some plants. I hung up the candle holder and the lights while Mark was deployed last year and just recently added some tissue pom poms. Overall I like it out there. It's nice to sit there with Mark and just relax with all of the candles going. Hope you like.


Hailey's cute little plants she picked out

With the poms. I plan on keeping them up there for another two weeks or so.

With the lights and candles on


Not much going on around here. I need to catch up on my cleaning today and I'll hopefully get started on my laundry room bench project as well. Just a normal Wednesday here at the E house. I hope everyone has a great day. =)



5 comments:
Oh I love it Lori. I would love to just sit and have a glass of wine while chatting away!!!
It looks awesome. You need to come decorate my future house!
That looks so cozy and inviting! I love it, Lori!
I love it!! Just looking at the photos makes me relaxed!! HA.
Patio looks so peaceful!
Post a Comment