Yeah this is almost 2 weeks late, but better late than never right? The first set of pics is of the little baggies I made for Hailey's Easter party at school. The baggies consisted of a pencil, a bouncy ball, a plastic egg with gummy snacks in them and some Easter candy. I didn't want to go out and buy a bag to put them all in so she could take them to school, so I just made my own out of a paper grocery bag. Talk about re purposing. =)



The day before Easter our housing district had an Easter party with free food, games, prizes and Easter eggs hunts for the kiddos. Hailey had a blast hunting for eggs.




This is the "enough with the pics Ma" face, lol




Hailey was up bright and early Easter morning to see if the Easter Bunny came for her. He did and brought her a fabulously coordinated, all pink basket. ;)

And she was thrilled about it.

Thanks for looking and I hope you enjoyed. :)



4 comments:
I truly can't get over how big she has gotten... I love her all pink easter basket & the bag you made is adorable. E's school doesn't allow parties for holidays, it's so retarded & what i feel KG is all about..
That last picture is so flippin' cute.
So has gotten so big...She just looks so mature!!! I love the basket, what a great idea about the color scheme...I shall try that next year. Thanks for posting pictures of the little lady :)
The pictures are great! the paper bag basket is an swesome idea. Looks like she made out really well too, Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment